The museum is located:
- in 15 minutes of walking from Red Square
- in 3 minutes of walking from the Tretyakov gallery
- in 7 minutes of walking from the metro station Tretyakovskaya
To order the excursions in English for groups of tourists please call in advance: 7(985) 1551490, Jane
During excursion you will visit:
- the beautiful church of Christ's Resurrection of the 17th century. The church is decorated by copies of the Byzantian and Old Russian wall-paintings of the 10-17th centuries.
- the belltower of the 17th century with exceptional panoramic view to Kremlin and old Moscow.
- expositions with items of Russian country log house interior, wooden ware, old printing church books, priests vestments of the 19th century, ancient ceramics and coins, rare fragments of oven tiles of the 17-18th centuries and even the treasures of the 15th century.
- old Kadashi settlement. In the 17th century the Kadashi settlement was one of the richest handicraft and commercial centers behind the Moskva river department. There was the Tsar's manufacture producing cloths for an imperial court yard.
The historically designed drawing room has the interior as in the typical room in Kadashevsky settlement and tells you about the lifestyle of the 19th century.
Address: 7, 2nd Kadashevsky lane, Moscow, Russia